Tuesday, September 27, 2022
Home Sports Conte Axes Four Senior Outcasts From Tottenham’s Training

Conte Axes Four Senior Outcasts From Tottenham’s Training

6
Advertisements
0
()
(Last Updated On: 2022-08-11)

Tottenham boss Antonio Conte has axed Tanguy Ndombele, Giovani Lo Celso, Sergio Reguilon and Harry Winks from first team training.

Conte wants to see all four players leave this month.

The London Evening Standard says Tottenham told the unwanted quartet that they made the decision because the head coach could only work with a certain number of players.

Conte and the Tottenham hierarchy are eager to get Ndombele, Lo Celso, Reguilon and Winks off their books before the transfer window closes on September 1.

In the meantime, the quartet will continue to train on their own as they wait to hear from any potential deals.

Tribalfootball

How useful was this post?

Click on a star to rate it!

Advertisements

Average rating / 5. Vote count:

No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.

We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!

Let us improve this post!

Tell us how we can improve this post?

Advertisements

Also Read  NPF Starts Training Of Personnel On Election Security

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
And get notified everytime we publish a new articles post.